Earrings with Leather Scraps, Turquoise Beads and Amber Gemstone Beads
Mixed media earrings. Leather scraps can be turned into fashionable, bohemian-style earrings using only a few gemstone chips.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Scrap, leather, tan, 3-1/2 x 9-1/4 inches
- Leather scrap, green, 9-1/4x3-1/2 inch
- Bead, amber, 7-13mm chip
- Bead, turquoise, 6x3mm heishi
- Bead, sterling silver, 3mm seamless-look round
- Thread, Purely Silk, gold, size D
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.