Single-Strand Necklace with Turquoise Beads and Sterling Silver Tube Beads
For the Love of Turquoise
Try a new gemstone combination of turquoise and rainbow moonstone when you make this necklace with sterling silver noodle beads, turquoise peanut and cone-shaped beads, and rainbow moonstone nugget beads all strung on color coordinated sky blue rubber cord.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Sterling silver curved tube, 'noodle' bead with etched wavy pattern, 25mm
- Sterling silver curved tube, 'noodle' bead, 5-loop with etched wavy pattern, 35mm
- Sterling silver curved tube, 'noodle' bead with etched striped pattern, 25mm
- Cord, synthetic rubber, sky blue, 3mm round
- Wire, sterling silver, full-hard, half-round, 20 gauge
- Wire, sterling silver, half-hard, round, 20 gauge
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 1-inch, 26 gauge
- Bead, turquoise, 9x3mm peanut, B grade
- Bead, turquoise, 32x13x8mm graduated teardrop
- Bead, rainbow moonstone, 15x10mm-22x12mm nugget
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch with 2mm ball, 24 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 9mm round, 16 gauge
- Bead, golden lip shell, chips
- Bead, rainbow moonstone, 5mm round
- Clasp, sterling silver, hook-and-eye with crimp style end-caps, no interior bar, 3.5mm inside diameter, 5.5mm outside diameter
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.