Single-Strand Necklace with Kato Polyclay™ Beads and Olive New "Jade" Hawaiian Chip Beads
Have fun making your own puffed square Kato Polyclay™ beaded necklace featuring a uniquely random pattern that are set off with olive jade chips and gold-plated, hinged toggle clasp.
See the Instructions for this Design Idea
-- Designer --
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, metallic gold
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, metallic copper
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, green
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, orange
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4mm smooth squared round
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 6x2mm square dotted rondelle
- Beads, red aventurine
- Beads, green aventurine
- Beads, new ''jade''
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.