Single-Strand Necklace with Tigereye Gemstone Beads
Elegant necklace design for those with a wild side. Shiny tigereye drops with gold chain. Matching earrings - Design Idea # 73HF.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Tigereye freeform bead, 50x35mm
- Tigereye pear bead, 11x7mm
- Bead, tigereye, 6mm round
- Bead, tigereye, 8-10mm faceted tumbled pebble
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 12mm round, 10mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Eyepin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-5/8 inches, 22 gauge
- Chain, 14Kt gold-filled, 6x3mm smooth oval with 3mm round link
- Chain, 14Kt gold-filled, 2mm drawn flat
- Jumpring, 14Kt gold-filled, 4mm round, 2.6mm inside diameter, 22 gauge
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued vermeil, 15mm beaded round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.