Single-Strand Necklace with Hill Tribes Fine Silver Beads, Swarovski Crystal Beads and Cultured Freshwater Pearl Beads
The distinct, hand-made qualities of Hill Tribes fine silver and the elegant, precise glitz of Swarovski crystals unite for an absolutely stunning necklace. Tiny details in wire-wrapping and clustering embrace the contrasting elements.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, sterling silver, 40x7mm textured curved bar
- Bead, antiqued Hill Tribes fine silver, 17mm puff hammered disc
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fuchsia AB, 4mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, tanzanite, 4mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, olivine, 4mm bicone
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, mauve, 5-9mm flat sided
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 5.5mm round, 19 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch with 1.5mm ball, 21 gauge
- Hill Tribes silver hammered round beading focal component with 3-loops, 32mm
- Clasp, toggle, Hill Tribes fine silver, 18mm flower with scroll bar
- Chain, sterling silver, 10.5x7.5mm flat hammered cable
- Wire, sterling silver, half-hard, round, 24 gauge
- Bead, Hill Tribes fine silver, 25x4.5mm wrapped tube
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.