Bracelet with Swarovski Crystal Beads
City Lights AB
Part of a Set with Design Ideas 761R and 761T
Design idea inspired by the bracelet project titled "Sparkling Garden" by Joetta Payne, featured in the June 2003 issue of Bead and Button magazine. The bracelets were submitted by Tom Triplett of Vegas Beads to illustrate the differences in Swarovski crystal bead finishes, including regular, AB and AB2X.
See the Instructions for this Design Idea
-- Designer --
Tom Triplett, Content Development Manager, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Tom Triplett, read his jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal aurum AB2X, 4mm bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet AB, 4mm bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jonquil AB, 4mm bicone
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, silver-lined gold, #11 round
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued gold pewter, 24mm textured heart ring, 26m bar
- Beading needle
- Nymo Thread
- Pliers, round-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.