Double-Strand Necklace with Wood Beads and Fiber
Way Out Woods
Make this enchanting fiber art cord necklace that is strung with exotic kamagong, coco, palm and fern wood beads for a design that speaks to the wild side of nature.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, kamagong wood, 30x20mm faceted flat oval
- Bead, palm wood, 20mm round
- Bead, palm wood, 15mm round
- Bead, palm wood, 15x10mm saucer
- Bead, palm wood, 15x10mm faceted rectangle
- Bead, coco wood, red/blue/purple/yellow, 2-3mm heishi
- Bead, coco wood, red/blue/purple/yellow, 5-6mm chip
- Bead, coco wood, red/blue/purple/yellow, 10mm disc
- Bead, fern wood (dyed), black, 15x2mm tube
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 6mm round, 4.2mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Fiber art cord card, Adornaments, beige, seven fibers
- Clasp, toggle, sterling silver, 25x20.5x3mm ring, 32x8x3mm bar with braided wire design
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.