Earrings with ''Pewter'' Beads and Czech Glass Beads
Brilliant, canary yellow-colored Czech pressed glass drops dangle like feathers among antiqued brass teardrops on brass-colored jumprings made into chain on brass earwires.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Jumpring, antique brass-plated steel, 5mm round, 3.6mm inside diameter, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, antique brass-plated steel, 4mm round, 2.6mm inside diameter, 22 gauge
- Drop, antique brass-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 10x4mm teardrop
- Earwire, antique brass-plated steel, 19mm with 3mm ball and 2mm coil with open loop, 22 gauge
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, opaque yellow, 15.5x5mm top-drilled dagger
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.