Earrings with Antiqued Brass-Plated Steel Chain and Malaysia "Jade" Gemstone Beads
How Sweet It Is
Combine rustic looking antiqued brass-colored chain and twist components wire-wrapped with turquoise blue-colored Malaysia ''jade'' beads for an old world, vintage style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Wire, gold-plated brass, round, 31 gauge
- Drop, antiqued brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 18mm twisted ring with 11 loops total
- Chain, antique brass-plated steel, 3x2mm flat cable
- Earwire, antique brass-plated steel, 19mm with 3mm ball and 2mm coil with open loop, 22 gauge
- Bead, Malaysia ''jade'', turquoise blue, 3mm round
- Jumpring, antique brass-plated steel, 5mm round, 3.6mm inside diameter, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.