Ring with Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads, Dyna-Mites™ Seed Beads and Nephrite Gemstone Beads
This element-inspired ring, representing earth, is made with a woven band of green and brown seed beads with a focal piece of nephrite chip, beggar, olive serpentine ''jade'', brown goldstone, Czech fire-polished and pressed glass beads in earthy brown and green colors.
-- Designer --
To learn more about Catharina Thomas, read about her jewelry artist success story here
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2006 Beading Contest
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, green, size D
- Nephrite jade chips, 5-8mm
- Beggar bead, graduated round, 5-9mm
- Bead, olive new ''jade'', 8mm round
- Bead, brown goldstone, 6mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, tortoise gold, 6mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, tortoise gold, 8mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, olivine, 18.5x14mm top-drilled leaf
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent olive green, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined transparent root beer, #11 round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.