Ring with Red Aventurine Gemstone Beads, Hemalyke™ Beads, Czech Glass Beads and Seed Beads
This element-inspired ring, representing fire, is made with a woven band of red and silver seed beads with a fiery focal piece of red aventurine, Siam-colored Swarovski crystal, ruby colored Czech druk, hemalyke round and seed beads.
-- Designer --
To learn more about Catharina Thomas, read about her jewelry artist success story here
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2006 Beading Contest
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Siam, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Czech glass druk, transparent ruby red, 4mm round
- Bead, red aventurine, 4-6mm pebble
- Bead, Hemalyke, 4-8mm graduated round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined transparent ruby, #11 round
- Seed, bead, Dyna-Mites, light gold, silver-lined transparent, #11 square hole
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined silver, #11 round hole
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, gunmetal, silver-lined transparent, #11
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, size D, red
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.