Multi-Strand Necklace with Mother-of-Pearl Shell Beads
She Sells Seashells
Bright colored mother-of-pearl shell beads and sterling silver jumprings are used to make this bubbly, fun multi-strand necklace that celebrates spring color.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, shell, pink, 15x12mm flat oval
- Bead, shell, pink, 18x12mm flat oval
- Bead, shell, pink, 14mm flat square
- Bead, shell, pink, 16mm flat square
- Bead, mother-of-pearl, purple, 18x13mm flat oval
- Bead, mother-of-pearl shell, turquoise blue, 18x13mm flat oval
- Bead, mother-of-pearl, red, 18x13mm flat oval
- Bead, mother-of-pearl shell, moss green, 14x10mm flat oval
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 12mm round, 10mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 5.5mm round, 3.5mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Clasp, hook, silver-plated brass, 23x15mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.