Earrings with Chalk Turquoise and Magnesite Gemstone Beads, Swarovski Crystal and Sterling Silver Focals
These earrings resemble the twisting and turning labyrinth shrubberies of England. With green Swarovski crystals and green turquoise with sterling silver circular drops, the design is like having an inspired road map to the galaxy.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, peridot, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, peridot, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, peridot, 6mm round
- Bead, magnesite, lime green, 4mm round
- Bead, chalk turquoise, lime green, 4mm rondelle
- Focal, sterling silver, 32x25mm three circles with 5-loops
- Headpin, sterling silver, 3/4 inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-inch long, 22 gauge
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 1-inch, 24 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 17mm angular fishhook with 3mm ball with open loop, 20 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.