Earrings with Go-Go Stations and Amber Gemstone Beads
Go Go Girl II
Make a spunky pair of wild safari earrings using geometric zebra-striped acrylic components and bright golden amber-colored resin rounds for a style that is full of color and fun.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, resin, black and white, 52x13mm kite
- Drop, resin, black and white, 25mm mixed shapes
- Bead mix, resin, amber color, approximate range of 8mm - 15x5mm assorted shapes
- Jumpring mix, silver-plated brass, 3-12mm round, 18-22 gauge
- Eyepin, silver-plated, 2-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Chain, silver-plated brass, 4.8x3.3mm cable
- Earclip, silver-plated steel,16mm with 12mm flat round pad
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.