Double-Strand Necklace with Macramé Necklace Cord, Tiger Iron Focal Component and Gold-Plated Brass Beads
Make a fantastic necklace with a macrame necklace cord that is wrapped in lustrous rayon and gilded ribbons. Use the strings, called dragon whiskers, to tie on a matching gemstone, like this tiger iron focal component, for elegant Asian-inspired style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Necklace cord, macramé with white quartz fastener, brown copper, 16-inches with 2-inch extender
- Focal component, tiger iron, 48x25mm open oval
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 2.5mm round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 3mm round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 6mm smooth round, 3mm hole
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 8mm round with 2mm hole
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, smoked topaz AB, 3mm bicone
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.