Earrings with Czech Glass Beads and Antiqued Brass-Plated ''Pewter'' Beads
Hopelessly Devoted II
Dark, satin blue-colored Czech druk beads are linked with antiqued brass beads for a pair of single dangle earrings.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, antiqued brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 8mm filigree round
- Bead, Czech glass druk, dark blue satin, 8mm round
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque satin blue, 6mm round with 0.7-1.1mm hole
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge
- Bead, antique brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 4x2mm rondelle with dots
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 17mm flat fishhook with 3mm coil and open loop, 22 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.