Single-Strand Necklace with Metallic Gold Kato Polyclay™ and Swarovski Crystal Beads
It's What's Inside
Take a fancy antiqued silver bead keeper locket and add some Kato Polyclay™ and a transfer of your favorite picture. Then embed some Swarovski chatons and you have a fantastic pendant to wear on a chain that fits your style to a "T."
-- Designer --
Arbel, Advertising Designer, Marketing Events Group, Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Arbel Shemesh, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal component, tin alloy, antiqued silver, 44mm fancy round bead keeper
- Chaton, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, peridot, 4.0-4.1mm Xilion round
- Chaton, Xilion, Swarovski crystal, Siam, 3.0-3.2mm round, PP24
- Chaton, Xilion, Swarovski crystal, light Colorado topaz, 3.0-3.2mm round
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, white
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, translucent
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, metallic gold
- Chain, sterling silver, 5.7mm heavy cable
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.