Earrings with Czech Glass Beads and Gold-Plated Brass Beads
Crimson Vision II
Red is hot! Make these fun heart-shaped earwires using vivid red-colored Czech fire-polished beads and gold-plated components for easy style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 10x9mm heart with 5 loops
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 5.5x5mm fluted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, light red, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, garnet red, 3mm faceted round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 2.5mm round
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 24 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 24 gauge
- Earwire, gold-finished brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.