Earrings with Deerskin Leather Cord and Glass Beads
Tribal Fantasy II
Celebrate a return to tribal with a pair of easy-to-make earrings using deerskin leather cord, chic tan-colored glass beads and antiqued gold pewter beads for inventive style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Cord, deerskin leather, buckskin tan, 1/8-inch
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 5.5x3mm rondelle
- Bead, glass, opaque tan, 9x7mm crow
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 5.5mm round, 20 gauge
- Earwire, gold-finished stainless steel, 20mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil with open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.