Single-Strand Necklace with Cloisonne Beads and Gold Chain
Make a necklace of sea nymphs delight using a large double-sided cloisonné clamshell pendant and two unique cloisonné beads featuring images of red and blond haired sea nymph-like maidens to tempt you.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, cloisonné, enamel and gold-finished copper, red and white, (2) 34x23mm and (1) 49x34mm puffed flat oval with art deco lady design
- Bead, cloisonné, enamel and gold-finished copper, gold and white, (2) 34x23mm and (1) 49x34mm puffed flat oval with art deco lady design
- Bead, cloisonné, enamel and gold-finished copper, gold, (2) 24x23mm and (1) 49x47mm puffed flat shell
- Component, gold-plated brass, 18x12mm open oval
- Charm, gold-plated brass, 12x11mm double-sided puffed heart
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, light rose, 4mm faceted round
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 7mm round, 5.1mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Chain, gold-plated steel, 11x6mm twisted cable
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 5mm round, 3mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 2 inches, 21 gauge
- Wire, color-coated copper, gold, 22 gauge
- Clasp, springring, gold-finished brass, 13mm with nautical design and loop
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 3mm round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 6mm smooth round, 3mm hole
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.