Single-Strand Necklace with Soapstone Beads, Crocheted Beads and Lumbang Seed Beads
Capture a modern style of large gemstones and crocheted fiber when you combine crochet-covered beads with faceted extra large flat gemstone beads and large, shiny black lumbang seed beads.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead mix, acrylic with crochet cover, light brown, 16mm and 20mm round
- Bead mix, acrylic with crochet cover, light olive, 16mm and 20mm round
- Bead, soapstone, 53x35x10mm - 45x30x10mm faceted flat oval
- Bead, wood, 4-5mm round
- Necklace, lumbang seed with ribbon, black, 28 to 32-inches
- Wire, 12Kt gold-filled, dead-soft, round, 20 gauge
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued vermeil, 20x12mm rectangle
- Jumpring, gold-filled, 4.5mm round, 19 gauge
- Bead, wood, 16mm round with carved ''good luck'' symbol
- Bead, antiqued bone, 2.5mm round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.