Single-Strand Necklace with Cabibe Shell Focal Components, Red Lip Shell Beads and Buri Seed Beads
This necklace, inspired by a sunset over the Andes Mountains in Peru, is made with brilliant orange and purple buri beads, red lip shell beads and patterned cabibe shell components.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Chain, red lip shell, 21mm round links
- Focal component, cabibe shell, 52x2mm round with lizards, slightly curved
- Focal component, cabibe shell, 52x2mm round with sun face, slightly curved
- Bead, buri seeds, purple, 11x8mm teardrop
- Bead, buri seeds, orange, 11x8mm teardrop
- Bead, buri seeds, orange, 12x7mm tube
- Bead, buri seeds, purple, 12x7mm tube
- Bead, red lip shell, 19-25mm flat irregular polygon, or crazy-cut shape
- Bead, red lip shell, 6mm round
- Clasp, red lip shell, 21x10mm toggle
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 10mm round, 18 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.