Earrings with Czech Fire-Polished Beads
Flower Girl II
Making your own sweet pair of flowery earrings using antiqued gold pewter flowers and Czech fire-polished glass beads is easier than ever.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Link, antiqued gold pewter (tin-based alloy), 11x10mm flower with 6 loops
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, light cobalt, 8mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, light cobalt, 3mm faceted round
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 24 gauge
- Earwire, gold-finished stainless steel, 20mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil with open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.