Double-Strand Bracelet with Copper-Plated Glass Beads and Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads
All Framed Up
Rectangle glass beads, framed with a rim of copper plating, are the perfect beads to feature in a classical bracelet.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, copper-plated glass, black, 12x10mm rectangle
- Bead, copper-plated glass, blue, 14x12mm rectangle
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, sapphire blue, 6mm faceted round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4mm heishi
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Clasp, 2-strand toggle, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 16mm round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 3mm corrugated round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.