Earrings with Nangka Wood Drop, Buri Seeds and Czech Glass Beads
Make an adorable pair of gothic cross earrings using etched nangka wood cross drops, blue buri seeds and Czech glass druk beads.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Czech dipped decor glass druk, lime green, 8mm round
- Bead, buri seeds, blue, 11x8mm teardrop
- Drop, nangka wood, 20x18x3mm cross, top-drilled
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1 inch, 24 gauge
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 5.5mm round, 3.5mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 17mm flattened fishhook with coil and open loop, 22 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.