Triple-Strand Necklace with Magnesite and Manchurian Agate Gemstone Beads
Cool white magnesite gemstone beads, covered in subtle brown crackle patterns, make a fantastic necklace with geometric flair. Incorporating round, oval, diamond and teardrop-shaped beads, the bib style evokes popular fashions worn by ancient Egyptians.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, magnesite, 15mm round
- Bead, magnesite, 20x15mm flat oval
- Bead, magnesite, 24x7mm flat square
- Bead, Manchurian agate, 40x35mm trapezoid
- Bead, Manchurian agate, 30x20x7mm hexagon
- Bead, magnesite, 25x15x5mm teardrop
- Chain, gold-plated steel, 5x3.5mm heavy cable, 24-inch
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 5.5mm round, 20 gauge
- Component, gold-plated brass, 18x12mm open oval
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 21x1.5mm curved tube
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, iris dark bronze, #8
- Clasp, toggle, gold electroplated brass, 12mm round with wrap design
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.