Earrings with Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads
Make a simple pair of dangle earrings with silver-plate brass beads and olive green Czech fire-polished glass beads that catch the light with dainty facets.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, antiqued silver-plated brass, 6mm cut-out round
- Eyepin, antique silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Headpin, antique silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, olivine, 10mm round
- Earstud, antiqued silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 11x11mm radiating swirl with loop, earnuts sold separately
- Earnut, silver-plated stainless steel, 6x5mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.