Earrings with Glass Beads and Celestial Crystal® Beads
Oriental Splendor II
Have fun making a fabulous pair of dangle earrings that celebrates the brilliant colors and patterns of Asian pottery using brightly colored Celestial Crystal® beads and detailed art glass beads.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, lampworked glass, multicolored with gold-colored foil, 12x9mm-15x12mm rondelle with stripe and flower design
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 32-facet, turquoise blue AB, 6x3mm faceted disc
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 32-facet, turquoise blue, 6mm faceted round
- Bead, gold-finished steel, 6x1mm smooth heishi
- Bead cap, gold-plated brass, 9x2mm ribbed round, fits 9-11mm bead
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 2 inches, 21 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, gold-finished stainless steel, 20mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil with open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.