Earrings with Antiqued Gold-Plated Steel Drops and Swarovski Crystal Beads
Detect an Accent? II
Make a pair of chandelier earrings that look like they could have been discovered in a forgotten jewelry box using corrugated antiqued gold-plate brass beads and etched drops with vintage rose-colored Swarovski crystal beads.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated brass, 4mm corrugated round
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated brass, 4.5x3.2mm corrugated saucer
- Eyepin, antiqued gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Headpin, antique gold-plated brass, 2 inches, 21 gauge
- Eyepin, antique gold-plated brass, 2-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Headpin, antiqued gold-plated brass, 1/2 inch, 22 gauge
- Jumpring, antiqued gold-plated brass, 6mm round, 20 gauge
- Jumpring, antique gold-plated brass, 5mm round, 3mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, vintage rose, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Chain, antique gold-plated steel, 4.8x3.3mm cable
- Drop, antiqued gold-plated steel, 21x7mm drop with etched tribal design
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.