Earrings with Amethyst Rondelle Beads and White Lotus™ Cultured Freshwater Pearls
Make a crafty pair of hoops that give the appearance of wire wrapping when you use wire-wrapped components affixed with pearl beads and amethyst gemstone beads.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, sterling silver, 20mm circle with 2 loops
- Bead, amethyst, medium to dark, 4x2mm rondelle
- Pearl, White Lotus cultured freshwater, white, 4-4.5mm potato
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, white, 4-4.5mm semi-round
- Bead, amethyst, medium to dark, 4mm round
- Chain, Gossamer, sterling silver, 1mm round cable
- Earwire, sterling silver, 18mm flat fishhook with 2.5mm ball and 2.5mm coil with open loop, 22 gauge
- Wire, silver-plated steel, round, 31 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inches with 2mm ball, 24 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.