Earrings with Antiqued Silver Pewter Filigree Scroll Drops and Green Celestial Crystal® Beads
Made with filigree components, whimsical dangle earrings resemble the keyhole of a secret English garden overflowing with lush green ivy.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, antique silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 34x18mm filigree, 3 loops
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, green AB, 4mm round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 16-facet, green, 6mm faceted bicone
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 2.5mm micro round
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 17mm flat fishhook with 2mm coil and open loop, 22 gauge
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 24 gauge
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1 inch, 24 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.