Earrings with Gold-Filled Beads and Swarovski Crystal Chatons
Earrings mimic the sweeping stardust patterns known to trail behind shooting comets with 14KT gold-filled chain, curved tube beads and stardust beads for cosmic accessories.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Chaton, Xilion, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 2.4-2.5mm round, PP18
- Earstud, gold-filled, 6mm cup with loop
- Chain, 14Kt gold-filled, 1.25mm round cable
- Bead, gold-filled, 26x2mm patterned curved tube
- Bead, gold-filled, 19x2mm twisted tube
- Bead, 14Kt gold-filled, 3mm stardust round
- Bead, 14Kt gold-filled, 6mm stardust round
- Headpin, gold-filled, 2-inch, 26 gauge
- Jumpring, 14Kt gold-filled, 2.3mm round, solder filled, 22 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-filled, 3.5mm round, 22 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.