Earrings with Paua Shell Diamonds, Nasa Shell Beads and 14Kt Gold-Filled Chain
Sands of Mali
Dangle earrings capture the romance of the African Tuareg tribes who call the desert sands of Mali home. Using 14KT gold chain, white shells and iridescent paua shell drops, you can evoke their free-spirited style of the Sahara.
The Tuareg nomads have considered themselves the guardians of the sands of Mali for thousands of years and at one time voyaged across the endless dunes in caravans that spanned the horizon with camels laden with salt, gold and silk.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Earstud, gold-filled, 12mm shell with open loop
- Chain, 14Kt gold-filled, 1.25mm round cable
- Drop, paua shell, 16mm open diamond, mixed drilled and undrilled
- Bead, tiger Nasa shell, 7.5x4.5x3mm-12x7.5x6mm, end-drilled
- Headpin, gold-filled, 2-inch, 26 gauge
- Jumpring, 14Kt gold-filled, 2.3mm round, solder filled, 22 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.