Single-Strand Necklace with Antiqued Pewter Scroll Filigree Drop, Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads and Rubber Cord
Make a necklace with instant chic using fancy open filigree teardrop component and sultry iris blue-colored Czech fire-polished glass beads.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Cord end, glue-in, gold-plated brass, 5.5x3.5mm, 2.5mm inside diameter
- Cord, rubber, purple, 3mm round
- Focal, antiqued gold pewter (tin-based alloy), 39x26mm teardrop, 6 loops
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, iris purple, 10x3.5mm flat round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, opaque iris purple, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, iris blue, 8mm faceted round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 2.5mm round
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 24 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 24 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 7mm round, 5.1mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, antique gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 26x8mm with flowers
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.