Single-Strand Necklace with Gold-Plated Chain and Mother-of-Pearl Cabochons
Bail Me Out
Long chain necklaces are all the rage when paired with statement pendants. Create this style using mother-of-pearl drops and cabochons with fold-over bails for understated elegance.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bail, pendant, gold-plated brass, 8x4mm with 3mm round flat pad
- Bail, fold-over, gold-plated brass, 29x6mm double leaf with 14mm grip length
- Bail, fold-over, gold-plated brass, 39x7mm Y-style with leaf and 20mm grip length
- Cabochon, black mother-of-pearl shell, 14x10mm oval
- Drop mix, mother-of-pearl shell, mixed colors, 15mm flat round
- Link, mother-of-pearl shell, multicolored fall colors, 23x12mm oval
- Chain, brass-finished steel, 2.2mm cable
- Clasp, tab, gold-finished brass, 8mm corrugated ball
- Jumpring, brass, 5mm round, 3.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.