Bracelet with Kato Polyclay™ and Lapis Howlite Beads
Create this powerful, three-strand bracelet that has the appeal of ancient Egyptian jewelry. Use luck bearing lapis-blue howlite gemstone scarab beads, detailed sterling silver spacer beads and large, hand-made Kato Polyclay™ scarab beads. For added interest, dust the clay scarab beads with iridescent mica powder before baking to give them a modern, artistic feel.
-- Designer --
Jamie, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, nylon and .925 sterling silver, clear, 7 strand, 0.014-inch diameter
- Clasp, JBB Findings, 3-strand slide lock, sterling silver, 21x6mm tube
- Crimp, silver-plated brass, 2.5mm round, 1.5mm inside diameter
- Beads and components, howlite
- Spacer bars
- Mica powder, Gold Leaf and Metallic Powders
- Kato Polyclay
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.