Double-Strand Necklace with Wood Beads and Antiqued Pewter Grape Leaf
I Do…Wood You?
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, wood, burnt, round oval, natural/brown, dashed line pattern, 25x15mm
- Bead, wood, burnt, 9-11mm round with dashed lines
- Bead mix, wood, multicolored, 10mm hand-cut round with painted pattern
- Component mix, wood, mixed colors, 15-60mm flat round
- Bead, wood, black, 9x6mm hand-cut oval
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 6mm rough rondelle
- Charm, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), 20mm grape leaf
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 5mm round, 3.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 7mm round, 5.5mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Clasp, silver-plated brass, 28x7x3mm hook-and-eye with 8mm loop
- Chain, silver-plated steel, 4.8x3.3mm cable
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.