Earrings with Czech Glass Beads and Antiqued Copper Chain
Days of Wine and Copper II
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, lilac carmen, 6mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, lilac carmen, 8mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, opaque iris purple, 8mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque satin purple, 8mm round with 0.8-1.3mm hole
- Chain, antique copper-plated steel, 4.8x3.3mm cable
- Jumpring, antique copper-plated brass, 5mm round, 3.1mm inside diameter, 19 gauge
- Headpin, copper, 2 inches, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.