Earrings with Hand-Painted Porcelain Beads and Leopardskin Jasper Gemstone Beads
Wheel of Cortez II
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, porcelain, round, white, 12mm
- Mica pigments, LuminArte, Inc., primary elements, 4-color ''sunrise'' set
- Simple Solutions acrylic medium, medium, #2
- Bead, leopardskin jasper, 8mm faceted round
- Bead, ''vermeil,'' 5x1mm beaded rondelle
- Headpin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-1/2 inches long, 22 gauge
- Eyepin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-1/8 inches, 24 gauge
- Earwire, 14Kt gold-filled, 22mm French hook with 3mm ball and open loop, 20 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.