Double-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Porcelain Cats, Brass Coin Replicas and Czech Glass Beads
The beckoning cat, often seen in Asian stores, is often used to promote good luck. Now, these charming Chinese lucky cats are feline figurines-turned-pendants that transform your jewelry to the "bell of the ball" when paired with Chinese replica coins and vibrant red beads for a happy Chinese new year!
-- Designer --
Leah, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
- Bead, porcelain, red, gold and white, 51x41mm beckoning cat
- Bead, porcelain, red and white, 13x11mm beckoning cat
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque red, 10mm round
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque red, 8mm round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4mm smooth round
- Drop, antiqued brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 18mm replica of Ching dynasty coin
- Tassel, silk, assorted colors, 2 inch
- Chain, gold-finished steel, 5x3.5mm heavy cable, 18 inches
- Jumpring, brass, 8mm round, 18 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 2-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 5mm round, 18 gauge
- Clasp, lobster claw, gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 10x6mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.