Pendant with Apoxie® and Mexican ''Opal'' Gemstone Cabochon
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Pendant, antiqued sterling silver, 14x10mm oval cabochon mounting
- Cabochon, Mexican ''opal'', 14x10mm oval
- Clay carving tool, stainless steel, 6-1/4 to 6-3/4 inches
- Molding compound, Apoxie Sculpt, 2-part epoxy, black
- Polyclay roller, Marcato Atlas 180 Roller, chrome- and nickel-plated steel and plastic, 9 x 8-1/2 x 7 inches
- Gloves, vinyl
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.