Double-Strand Necklace with Sterling Silver Chain and Epoxy Mix Drops
-- Designer --
Elizabeth Lunsford Hunter
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2008 Beading Contest
- Bead, glass, millefiori, multi-colored donuts, 25x3mm
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, cobalt, 6mm round
- Drop, sterling silver, wishbone, 4-loops, 23x18mm
- Drop mix, silver-plated brass with double-sided epoxy, 20 assorted colors, 20x5mm rectangle
- Seed bead, Ming Tree, glass, opaque rainbow orange, #11
- Chain, sterling silver, 10mm double round with 5mm oval link
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, silver-plated brass, 14x10mm single flat wire
- Earwire, sterling silver, fishhook with 5.5x2.5mm ball with open loop, 19 gauge
- Headpins, sterling silver, 2-inch, .028 thick, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.