Print Larger Image
Printer Friendly Version
Earrings with Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Tom Triplett, Content Development Manager, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Tom Triplett, read his jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet, 4mm bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet, 6x2mm marguerite lochrose flower (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet, 8x3mm marguerite lochrose flower (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet, 10x3.5mm marguerite lochrose flower (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, peridot, 8mm round (2 beads)
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 2 inches, 21 gauge (2 headpins)
- Earwire, sterling silver, 15mm flattened fishhook with 2mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flush-cutters
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
Place one of each of the following onto a headpin:
8mm Swarovski peridot faceted round bead
12mm Swarovski jet marguerite lochrose flower
8mm Swarovski jet marguerite lochrose flower
6mm Swarovski jet marguerite lochrose flower
4mm Swarovski jet Xilion bicone
Using a pair of chain-nose and round-nose pliers, create a wrapped loop above the 4mm Swarovski jet bicone to create a beaded drop. Using flush-cutters, trim any excess wire.
Repeat to create a second beaded drop.
Using a pair of chain-nose and flat-nose pliers, carefully open the ring at the bottom of the earwire, like you would when opening a jumpring.
Pass the open ring through the loop on one beaded drop. Close the ring.
Repeat to add the second beaded drop to the second earwire.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.