Bracelet with Swarovski® Crystals and TierraCast® Charm
-- Designer --
Courtesy of Swarovski
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, light sapphire shimmer, 4mm Xilion bicone (8 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, light sapphire shimmer, 6mm round (6 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, majestic blue, 8mm round (10 beads)
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal CAL V, foil back, 18x10.5mm faceted blue eye fancy stone (1 embellishment)
- Charm, TierraCast, antique silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 12mm single-sided round with wards off the evil eye design (1 charm)
- Drop, Swarovski crystals, rhodium-plated brass, 18x10.5mm eye setting (1 drop)
- Crimp, silver-finished brass, 2mm round, 1.5mm inside diameter (4 crimps)
- Crimp cover, silver-plated brass, 3mm round (4 crimp covers)
- Jump ring, silver-plated brass, 4x3.5mm oval, 2.8x2.3mm inside diameter, 24 gauge (1 jump ring)
- Clasp, lobster claw, silver-plated brass, 7x5mm (1 clasp)
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, nylon and silver-plated stainless steel, clear, 49 strand, 0.019-inch diameter
- Adhesive, Araldite Standard Epoxy, 2-part epoxy, 90-minute
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
Use the alcohol wipes to clean the finding and let sit to air dry.
Mix small amount of two-part epoxy and glue in the evil eye fancy stone and set aside to dry for 24 hours.
Cut beading wire into two 6-inch pieces.
Using wire slide on one crimp bead and crimp to one end of the finding created in Step 2. Add crimp cover. Slide on beads to create desired pattern and then add crimp bead and lobster clasp and crimp to close. Add crimp cover. Repeat for other side and crimp to close with the oval jump ring.
Add on evil eye charm to oval jump ring.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.