Earrings with Swarovski® Crystals
Little Drops of Gold
-- Designer --
Courtesy of Swarovski
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, crystal golden shadow, 6x4mm rondelle (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, crystal golden shadow, 8x6mm rondelle (6 beads)
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal golden shadow, foil back, 14x10mm oval fancy stone (2 embellishments)
- Drop, Almost Instant Jewelry, gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 16x12mm oval with 14x10mm oval setting (2 drops)
- Ear wire, gold-plated brass, 25mm fishhook with 16mm shank, 22 gauge (2 ear wires)
Wire, Artistic Wire, gold
Adhesive, Swarovski crystal, two-part epoxy
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, round, 20 gauge
- Adhesive, Araldite Standard Epoxy, 2-part epoxy, 90-minute
Using the alcohol wipes to clean the findings and let sit to air dry.
Mix small amount of two-part epoxy and glue in the fancy stones to the fancy settings and set aside to dry for 24 hours.
Cut beading wire into six 1-inch pieces.
Using one piece of wire make a simple loop, slide on one 8mm 5040 Golden Shadow bead and make a simple loop to close. Repeat five more times and set aside.
Using one Add a Bead ear wire slide on one 6mm 5040 Golden Shadow bead and make a simple loop. Repeat one more time and set aside.
Using three bead components made in Step 4 link together. At the top end of the chain add the ear wire and at the bottom add the fancy stone.
Repeat Step 6 one more time for second earring.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.