Earrings with TierraCast® Charms, Antique Gold-Plated Steel Focals and Silk Tassels
-- Designer --
Chris D., Photography Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, transparent red, 8mm bicone (2 beads)
- Charm, TierraCast, ''Happy Go Lucky'' collection, antique brass-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 13x8mm 3D beckoning cat (2 charms)
- Focal, antique gold-plated steel, 30mm double-sided hammered flat open round (2 focals)
- Tassel, silk and gold-finished copper, red, 1-3/4 to 2 inches (2 tassels)
- Jump ring, antique gold-plated brass, 5mm round, 3.1mm inside diameter, 19 gauge (6 jump rings)
- Eye pin, antique brass-plated steel, 3/4 inch, 21 gauge (2 eye pins)
- Ear wire, antique gold-plated brass, 15mm leverback with 6x3mm shell and open loop (2 ear wires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
String an 8mm bicone onto an eye pin, then create a simple loop. Repeat to create a second link.
Pass a jump ring through the loop of a bicone link, the loop of a beckoning cat charm and a 30mm open round focal, then close.
Pass a jump ring through the loop of a silk tassel and the open round focal, then close.
Attach the loop of an ear wire and the second loop of the bicone link.
Repeat to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.