Earrings with Swarovski® Crystals and Amoracast® Sterling Silver Bead Caps
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Pearl, Swarovski crystals, white, 2mm undrilled round (6 pearls)
- Pearl, Swarovski crystals, light grey, 8mm round (2 pearls)
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, jet, foil back, 1.7-1.9mm Xilion rose, SS5 (4 flat backs)
- Bead cap, Amoracast, sterling silver, 8x6mm bunny ears (2 bead caps)
- Head pin, sterling silver, 2 inches, 26 gauge (2 head pins)
- Ear wire, sterling silver, 16mm flat fishhook with open loop, 23 gauge (2 ear wires)
- Adhesive, Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy, 2-part
- Embellishment positioner, Crystal Katana, plastic / wood / wax / Swarovski crystals / chrome-finished steel / chrome-coated plastic
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Mix a small amount of Devcon® 5-minute Epoxy.
Apply a small amount of adhesive to the side of a light grey 8mm pearl.
In a triangle pattern, press three white 2mm undrilled pearls to the adhesive to create the bunny's muzzle. Press two jet flat backs to the adhesive just above the undrilled pearls to create the bunny's eyes. Set aside to cure.
Repeat to embellish a second 8mm pearl.
String an embellished pearl and a bunny ears bead cap onto a headpin then create a wrapped loop. Attach the loop of an ear wire to the wrapped loop.
Repeat to complete the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.