Triple-Strand Bracelet with Cupchain
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Cupchain, glass rhinestone and gunmetal-finished brass, light red, 2mm round
- Jump ring, gunmetal-plated brass, 5mm round, 3mm inside diameter, 18 gauge (2)
- End bar, silver-finished brass, 10x4mm round tube with fold-in ends, 2.75-3mm inside diameter (2)
- Clasp, lobster claw, gunmetal-plated brass, 14x8mm with swivel (1)
- Chain, gunmetal-plated brass, 4mm curb
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
Cut the following lengths:
Three 6-inch lengths of 2mm light red cupchain
One 3-inch length of 4mm curb chain
Open one end bar then slide the last rhinestone of one length of cupchain through the end bar.
Repeat to attach the remaining lengths of cupchain, side by side, then close the end bar.
Repeat to attach the remaining end bar to the opposite lengths of cupchain.
Use one 5mm jump ring to attach the length of curb chain to one end bar.
Use the remaining jump ring to attach the lobster claw clasp to the opposite end bar.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.