Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Antique Silver-Plated Brass Bead and Enamel and Sterling Silver Charms
-- Designer --
LauraLynn, Jewelry Designer, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about LauraLynn, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, light red, 4mm round (25 beads)
- Bead, antique silver-plated white brass, 26x21mm fancy puffed heart with open stars and filigree design (1 bead)
- Charm, enamel / glass / sterling silver, red and clear, 7mm single-sided heart (2 charms)
- Jump ring, sterling silver, 6x5mm heart, 22 gauge (2 jump rings)
- Earstud, marcasite and antiqued sterling silver, 10.5x10mm flower with loop (2 ear studs)
- Chain, Gossamer, sterling silver, 1mm snake, 20 inches with springring clasp
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
Insert one Czech fire-polished glass bead into the fancy puffed heart by gently pushing the glass bead through one hole on the heart bead.
Repeat using a total of 20 Czech fire-polished glass beads.
String the heart bead onto the Gossamer™ chain.
String one single-sided heart charm (with the rhinestones facing outward) and the loop on one marcasite earstud onto one 6x5mm heart jump ring.
Repeat Step 1 using the remaining Czech fire-polished glass beads.
Repeat to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.