Print Larger Image
Printer Friendly Version
Cuff Bracelet with Sodalite Gemstone Inlay Chips and Cabochon
-- Designer --
Patti, Jewelry Designer, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Patti Miller, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Inlay chip, sodalite, small undrilled tumbled polished chip
- Cabochon, sodalite, 18x13mm calibrated oval (1 cabochon)
- Bracelet component, cuff, antique silver-plated steel, 1-inch wide, adjustable from 6-1/2 to 7 inches (1 bracelet component)
- Cord, leather, dark blue, 2mm round
- Adhesive, Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy, 2-part
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Cut a 15-inch length of leather cord.
Mix Devcon® 2-part Epoxy. Apply the adhesive around the edge of the front of the cuff. Apply the cord to the adhesive, adding a clamp to secure approximately every inch. Trim any excess cord and set aside to cure.
Mix 2-part epoxy. Apply a small amount to the center of the cuff. Press a cabochon onto the adhesive. Set aside to cure.
Mix 2-part epoxy. Apply adhesive to a 1-inch section on the face of the cuff. Press gemstone chips onto the adhesive. Repeat to cover the face of the cuff with chips. Set aside to dry.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.